ISPs can now enhance customer experience and improve collections with automatic debit order submissions and real-time payment processing support via Netcash.
We’re supercharging ISPs, enabling you to instantly sell Fibre, Wireless and Support Services with one, ready to go, end-to-end solution – and our newly launched website reflects this. It details exactly what features are available to give your team the best of both worlds: A single customer view and role-specific tools for each department to perform at their peak. All in one, single, integrated platform.
Our customers are our lifeblood, and their success is our success, so who better to help us celebrate? After all, they benefit the most from features like:
To celebrate, we hosted a digital scavenger hunt that saw our customers exploring our new site and finding the answers to questions like:
- What did we do to warm things up for our staff this winter? [The SOLID #WinterWarmer Challenge]
- What is the name of the SOLID module that allows you to get a real-time view on the customers currently connected to your SOLID RADIUS server? [RADIUS Accounts]
- Which South African payment provider has SOLID recently integrated with? [Netcash]
- What is the name of our self-help knowledge base resource? [SOLID Help]
- What commonly used website platform is our SOLID ‘Shopping Cart’ plugin available on? [Wordpress]
The winner of a scavenger hunt, and the lucky recipient of a R2,000 Takealot voucher is Chantell Smith. Chantell is a Revenue Assurance Manager at Vox Telecom and has been working with SOLID for about 5 years, using it every day. Congratulations Chantell! We hope you enjoy all that Christmas shopping.
2020 has been a busy year full of changes and we’re very excited to have been able to launch a new website and share this with our customers.