This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Device permissions for Personal Data access
Personal Data: Camera permission, Precise location permission (continuous), SMS permission and Storage permission
Data Controller and Owner
Types of Data Collected
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Camera permission, Precise location permission (continuous), SMS permission and Storage permission.
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
- Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and Place of Processing the Data
Methods of Processing
- The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The Use of the Collected Data
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Device permissions for Personal Data access.
- The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Device Permissions for Personal Data Access
- This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow it to access the User’s device Data as described below.
- By default, these permissions must be granted by the User upon installation of the application before the respective information can be accessed.
- The exact procedure for controlling app permissions may be dependent on the User’s device and software.
- Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of this Application.
- If User grants any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by this Application.
Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
Precise Location Permission (Continuous)
Used for accessing the User’s precise device location. This Application may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
Used for accessing features related to the User’s messaging including the sending, receiving and reading of SMS.
Used for accessing shared external storage, including the reading and adding of any items.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Device permissions for Personal Data access
Additional Information about Data Collection and Processing
- The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
- The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional Information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information Not Contained within this Policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Rights of Users
- Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
- This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
- To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Page last modified: 14 May 2021