Track sales performance
Track revenue and the effects of marketing promotions, and also identify trends by reviewing current and historical sales performance.
Sales Performance Analytics
- Sales by Promo Code: Track and review the sales of specific product bundles and items related to marketing campaigns
- Sales by Agent: Review your sales teams performance agent-by-agent. Track successes and use the information to plan service and support resourcing
- My Contract Sales: Track and compare your own sales over time
6 Reasons why a Great Dashboard is Essential to your Business
Often, businesses spend significant time and expense manually collating and analysing these metrics. But, by the time you’ve connected all the spreadsheets, the information you’re trying to understand has become old. Making it useless in helping you to proactively keep ahead of your competition.
Monitor contracts & churn
Know who your customers are and understand how they are behaving with key information around account status, number of contracts and churn.
Contract and Churn Analytics:
- Customer Account Churn: Review churn data customer-by-customer
- Customer Account Status: Understand the makeup of your customer database.
- Total Active Contracts: See how many active contracts are associated with your customer base.
- Contract Churn: Quickly review your churn on a contract level.
Track open tickets
Ensure consistently high levels of customer service by being fully aware of how many support tickets are open, what they are for and what their resolution times are. Use the information to aid in resource allocation or customer product or service information campaigns.
Ticket Tracking Analytics
- Ticket Movement: Identify how long it takes to resolve open cases and compare the number of tickets logged to the number closed
- Open Tickets by Ticket Centre: Track the movement of support tickets through departments to highlight bottleneck areas and aid in resource planning
- Ticket Age: See how many tickets have been open for an allocated time bracket e.g. for more than 10 days