Automated Debt Collection, Suspensions and Reconnections
Manage and streamline your collections process with automated payment reminders and country specific collection features. Your entire debt collection process is driven by automated collection cycles, arrears notifications, auto-suspensions and internal blacklisting.
We understand that ensuring a higher collection rate depends on not letting your debt ‘go bad’ in the first place.
Combat collection delays with Everlytic invoice email tracking
- Quickly and easily track which invoice emails have been Delivered, Opened, Clicked and Bounced, and at what time
- Support your Invoicing and Collections Teams and combat those “But I didn’t receive that email” excuses with proof of delivery
- Get a customer-by-customer view within SOLID and report on the delivery status for individual emails
- Delivery information is available as soon as you’ve hit ‘send’
Accept payments from
Performance monitoring & reporting
View accurate real-time statistics of collector activities.
SOLID has a long list of available reports including:
- Invoicing and receipting
- Reminder communication history
- Late payments
- Current and historic age analysis
Debtor & Creditor age analysis
Determine the financial health of your customers, and therefore your business with Age Analysis reports. These reports can be run in real-time to reflect the most current information. Age analysis is useful when determining if the market is slowing down or if your business is taking greater credit risk in the sales process.
Make prudent decisions about whether or not to keep doing business with customers that are chronically late payers.
Receipts & Refunds
Receipts are created either via bank imports, debit order runs, cash till or directly. All receipting and transactions raised against the bank account are reconciled. Receipts can be viewed and emailed along with statements. Direct receipts can be generated at any time via the Financial Receipts module.