ISPs can now enhance customer experience and improve collections with automatic debit order submissions and real-time payment processing support via Netcash.
We regularly survey our customers to find out how we’re doing. Are our help resources good enough? Do they like SOLID? Find it easy to use? Are they happy with the current feature set? We also ask for suggestions on what kinds of features they feel are missing.
Their answers give us an opportunity to gauge the effectiveness and usefulness of our platform from end-users who work with it every single day. Thank you to everyone who took part. The results we’ve received have been very insightful and will help us to continue to improve our software and services.
So – What did our customers say??
The general consensus is that our customers are:
- 84% Satisfied with the platform overall
- 84% Happy that SOLID is easy to use
- 82% Happy with the current feature set
- 83% Satisfied with the effectiveness of our SOLID Support
- 80% Happy with the tutorials, knowledge base and self-help content available through SOLID Help
We’re thrilled with these results as we work tirelessly to achieve our mission of:
- Providing business automation software developed to the highest possible standard
- Offering an excellent personal service at every stage of our relationship, from Sales to Support
- Understanding your unique business models, processes and IT back-office requirements as one of your own
We also asked our customers to present their suggestions of which features they’d like to see added to the SOLID Platform. We had many valuable suggestions and rest assured that we’ll be reviewing them alongside our Platform roadmap plans – so watch this space!
And our competition winner?
Concurrent to our survey we ran a competition where everyone who completed the survey got their name entered into a lucky draw to win a R2,500 Takealot voucher.
Congratulations to Shumeez Bailey! Shumeez is a Customer Service Representative at MWEB and works with SOLID daily to assist customers with queries and provide technical information. She plans to spend it on stationary supplies for her son, and some nice perfume for herself.
Thank you again to everyone who took part in the survey.